All-Inclusive Vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
The Royal Suites Turquesa is located directly on a sugar-sand white beach and surrounded by a coconut palm plantation, a private tropical haven. That sense of quiet is helped by the fact that the resort is adults-only. As part of this all-inclusive vacation, when you’re not lounging by the private pool, there are plenty of activities and multiple bars and restaurants to choose from—the resort is part of the giant Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino complex.
- Step out onto the beach: The rooms are right next to the mile-long beach, where you can snorkel, kayak, windsurf, and just lounge.
- 20 bars and 15 restaurants: You’ll be spoiled with choices for dining, with everything from relaxed buffets and a swim-up bar to beach dining, upscale bars, and a private adults-only restaurant.
- Stay and play: Walk to the onsite casino and while the night away at the poker, blackjack, and roulette tables.
- Five pool areas: You’re never more than a few feet from the water here; check out the private Royal Pool.
- Onsite activities: Mini golf, scuba certifications, nightly live shows, an onsite spa, and options for banana boat, glass-bottom boat rides, and bicycle rentals (for an additional fee)
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- All-inclusive, royal junior-suite deluxe accommodations at Royal Suites Turquesa
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic beverages and international premium liquors
- Stocked in-room mini-bar
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson
- Daily organized activities
- Mini-golf course
- Tennis courts
- Gym/fitness center
- Nightly entertainment
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently asked questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.