What You Get
- All-inclusive Dominican Republic vacation with airfare
- 23 options available, including departures in May–September from CLT, BNA, CVG, ATL, JFK, ORD, BWI or BOS
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $249 (4-nights) or $349 (6-nights) fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 5/16/14
- Blackout dates: No black out dates
- Cancellation policy & fees: $50 fee to cancel per person. 45-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price. Airfare nonrefundable 24 hours after booking.
- Taxes: Taxes included
- Additional fees: Roundtrip airport transfers not included ($20/adult or $10/kid). Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
All-Inclusive Vacation in Dominican Republic
The beach is just steps from the swim-up bars and gourmet restaurants of Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa in Punta Cana. This getaway's all-inclusive package entitles you to unlimited eats and drinks as well as live entertainment nightly. Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare from CLT, BNA, CVG, ATL, JFK, ORD, BWI or BOS
- 4- or 6-night all-inclusive stay in a master junior suite at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa
- All meals and snacks at 8 a la carte restaurants and 5 buffets
- Unlimited domestic beverages and select premium brands
- Stocked in-room mini bar
- Supervised children's program
- Daily organized activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa
Set on the eastern shores of the Dominican Republic, this all-inclusive resort presents a diverse array of attractions to keep you busy both day and night. You can spend your days lounging by the pool or windsurfing on the Atlantic Ocean. After dark, the action moves to the 15 bars onsite, where guests sip cocktails to the sultry strains of live music.
- 13 restaurants: Options range from Brazilian-style grilled meat to Japanese teppanyaki.
- Four outdoor pools: Some feature swim-up bars.
- Turkish baths and couples' massages: You'll have access to a sister resort's spa, which administers relaxing treatments and has a vapor bath and jacuzzi.
- Feel the ocean breeze from your suite's private balcony.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as "a beautiful island paradise." Punta Cana, located on the island's easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day's catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
5. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
6. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
Master Junior Suite
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 6 (2 adults & 4 kids, 3 adults & 3 kids, or 4 adults and 2 kids)
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Vacation Express for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- 13 restaurants (8 a la carte and 5 buffet)
- 15 bars
- Four pools
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Baby, mini, and junior kids clubs
- Free WiFi in the lobby
- See other services
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires May 16, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 5/16/14 or promo value expires
- 2/person, +2 as gifts
- Reservation req'd, inclusions/airfare/airline sub't to avail
- Addt'l fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50/person to cancel
- 45-day cancellation req'd or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare nonrefundable 24-hrs after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- CC req'd at booking/check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Roundtrip airport transfers not included: $20/adult or $10/kid
- $249 (4-nts) or $349 (6-nts) fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All-Inclusive Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort Stay with Airfare from Vacation Express
- This deal includes round-trip airfare from Charlotte (CLT), Nashville (BNA), Cincinnati (CVG), Atlanta (ATL), New York (JFK), Chicago (ORD), Baltimore (BWI), or Boston (BOS).