All-Inclusive Cozumel Resort on the Beach
El Cozumeleno Beach Resort is set right on the pristine sands of Cozumel island. This family-friendly, all-inclusive resort offers daily activities, multiple dining choices, and even kid-friendly options. Head to the poolside snack bar for a tropical drink that you can enjoy while lounging around one of the three pools on the property. Grab some flippers and leap off the pier for unparalleled snorkeling in clear waters, or munch your way through the offerings at three onsite restaurants. Next door to the resort, there’s a golf course designed by the Nicklaus Design Group, where guests get 30% off tee times and regular rates. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from ATL, IAH, RIC, MSY, RDU, BOS, MDW, BNA, CLT, or CVG; alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee)
- 4, 6, or 7 nights of all-inclusive ocean-view accommodations
- Unlimited buffet and à la carte meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages including domestic and international brands of alcoholic drinks
- Daily resort activities and entertainment, bicycle tours, and nonmotorized watersports including kayaks, snorkeling, and diving lesson in pool
- Supervised kids’ club
- Free WiFi in the lobby
- All taxes, fees, and gratuities
The all-inclusive package lets you sample all the resort’s culinary offerings and sip unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages. You’ll also have free access to snorkeling, kayaking, bicycle tours, and exercise classes, and you’ll receive a free introductory scuba diving class. At the end of the day, head back to your spacious room, which has a private balcony and a view of the ocean.
Cozumel, Mexico: Relaxed Tropical Island with World-Class Diving
Cozumel, Mexico’s largest Caribbean island, lies just off the eastern coast of the Yucatán peninsula. Compared to Cancún—Mexico’s spring-break capital, located 50 miles north—Cozumel is decidedly laid-back. Formerly a fishing settlement, the island remains blissfully free of high-rise resorts and other signs of overdevelopment. Visitors here tend to focus more on exploring the wilderness than on late-night beach parties. Adventure-tour companies arrange expeditions by land or by sea, including trips to ancient Mayan ruins and the island’s jungles, marshes, and dive sites known for deep canyons and tunnels.
More than 500 species of fish swim among turtles, rays, and countless other aquatic animals inside the coral formations at Palancar Reef, one of the dozens of diving and snorkeling sites encircling Cozumel. Another site, just off the northwestern coast, houses a 40-passenger Convair airliner. Sunk in 1977 for the filming of a Mexican disaster movie, the plane has become overgrown with coral and sea fans and is frequented by schools of colorful parrotfish. Above the surface, you’ll find white-sand beaches frequented by sunbathers.
There’s only one city on the island—San Miguel de Cozumel, where street vendors on a waterfront promenade sell everything from jewelry to Cuban cigars. It’s also where you’ll find an assortment of clubs and bars showcasing live reggae-salsa fusion and jazz bands.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.