Island Getaway to the Bahamas
Escape to Grand Bahama Island's white-sand beaches and plentiful sunshine with this 4-night getaway to Flamingo Bay Hotel and Marina from Vacation Express. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from BHM, RDU, PIT, MEM, BNA, EWR, CVG, CMH, BWI, or RIC
- Double-room accommodations
- Hotel taxes
Flamingo Bay Hotel and Marina
When guests arrive at Flamingo Bay Hotel and Marina, the first thing they'll notice likely won't be the shady palm trees or the welcoming blue-and-white exterior, but the fact that the resort's less than a 5-minute walk from Taino Beach. The hotel's prime spot on Bell Channel means visitors also have access to the marina, which offers 25 boat slips and two fishing stations. Next door to The Flamingo is Taino Beach Resort, which shares many of its amenities with Flamingo's visitors.
- Splash around in Taino Beach's 20,000-square-foot pool, which features a kiddie section and a 103-foot water slide.
- Dine alfresco at nearby Taino By the Sea oceanfront restaurant.
- Try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino, a 25-minute water-taxi ride away.
- Tee off at The Reef Club's par 72 championship golf course.
Freeport, Grand Bahama: Tropical Oasis Rich in Wildlife
Located on the southern coast of Grand Bahama island, Freeport is a Caribbean tourism mecca that’s home to three national parks and some of the world’s most gorgeous beaches. Temperatures rarely dip below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, attracting sunbathers as well as snorkelers and deep-sea fishers.
If you can tear yourself away from the sand and surf, consider visiting the Garden of the Groves for a stroll through lush vegetation inhabited by tropical birds, turtles, and fish. Farther east, orchids and ming trees line the trails and boardwalks at Lucayan National Park, a 40-acre property where you can also explore an extensive underwater cave system.
Perched on a peninsula just outside Freeport, the Port Lucaya Marketplace comprises 80 stores selling local sundries and services. At the west end, artisans craft jewelry, furniture, and souvenirs from dried palm fronds and wood.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.