All-Inclusive Cancún Vacation with Airfare
You’ll have access to a pristine white-sand beach, two swimming pools, and all the exciting nightlife in Cancún’s Hotel Zone on this all-inclusive boutique resort stay from Vacation Express. This vacation includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Atlanta (ATL), Nashville (BNA), Buffalo (BUF), Charlotte (CLT), Columbus (CMH), Cincinnati (CVG), Newark (EWR), Indianapolis (IND), Memphis (MEM), New Orleans (MSY), or Pittsburgh (PIT)
- 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 nights of all-inclusive accommodations in an oceanview room at the Flamingo Cancun Resort
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic beverages
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Introductory scuba lesson
- Supervised children’s programs
- Daily organized activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
- Free dinner at Señor Frog’s with 4 nights or more.
- Kids 12 or younger stay, play, and eat free year round
- Complimentary WiFi
Property at a Glance: Flamingo Cancun Resort
Direct access to a long stretch of pristine white sand is just one of the many perks at Flamingo Cancun Resort. There’s also a pair of outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub, and a sun deck furnished with cushy loungers. For no extra charge, guests can use the resort’s kayaks, snorkeling gear, and boogie boards. The property is just a short walk from the high-energy nightlife of Cancún’s famous Hotel Zone.
- Two bars: Choose between an elegant lobby lounge and a swim-up bar in the pool.
- Onsite dining: The resort has two restaurants—a casual buffet and an à la carte beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine—plus a poolside snack bar.
- Activities abound: Cooking classes, Spanish lessons, sailing, deep-sea fishing, and bicycle rentals are just a few of the ways you can spend your days.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn’t always easy, but a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it’s especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun. For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula’s most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive from Cancún.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No your child does not need their own Groupon voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Prices range from $479-$929 and are subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.