All-Inclusive Negril, Jamaica Vacation with Airfare
During this all-inclusive Jamaica vacation, you’ll have easy access to the white sand and clear waters of world-famous Seven Mile Beach. Airfare, food, drinks, and activities are all covered. Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Atlanta (ATL), Nashville (BNA), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Charlotte (CLT), Cincinnati (CVG), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), or Chicago (ORD)
- 4 or 6 nights of all-inclusive accommodations in a garden-view room at Fun Holiday Beach Resort in Negril
- 3 meals daily
- Open bar, including local liquors (excluding top-shelf) and other beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
Resort at a Glance: Fun Holiday Beach Resort
This beachfront, family-friendly resort occupies a prime spot on Negril’s world-famous Seven Mile Beach. You can spend your days enjoying water sports and other active pursuits, or kick back with a cocktail on the sand or around the pool. Nighttime entertainment options include live reggae music on Saturday nights, karaoke, and other performances.
- Garden-view rooms feature cable TV, wireless Internet access, and private patios or balconies.
- Take a dip in the pool or hot tub, and enjoy a cocktail from the swim-up bar.
- Onsite restaurant: Sample authentic Jamaican and international cuisine at daily buffets and a la carte meals. There’s also a beachside grill.
- Nightly entertainment: live music, karaoke, and guest performers such as fire dancers and acrobats
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white sand beaches, dramatic rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. Its underwater beauty makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called “the capital of casual,” Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’s Best Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Farther inland, the mountainous terrain harbors several eco-tourism attractions including hiking, ziplining, and waterfall tours. Take a 60- to 90-minute drive east to reach the cascading YS Falls or Mayfield Falls, where you can wade in 21 natural pools shaded by exotic tropical flowers and ferns. Or stay close to Negril by visiting the Royal Palm Reserve, where 300 acres of swamp forests and wetlands shelter more than 300 types of birds, butterflies.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No your child does not need their own Groupon voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.