What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Vacation Express no later than 3/27/20.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: Hotel transfer ($16/adult) not included. Additional fee to travels solo: $170 for 3 nights, $230 for 4 nights, $340 for 6 nights, and $400 for 7 nights. Environmental tax of 20 Pesos (approximately $1 USD) per room per night not included and payable locally.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: None, though Spanish is widely spoken
- Currency: Mexican peso
Vacation Express: 113,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
All-Inclusive, Adults-Only Vacation in Cancún
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Chicago (ORD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Newark (EWR)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Detroit (DTW)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Resort (Choice of 3, 4, 6, 7 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a deluxe lagoon-view room at Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa
- All meals, snacks, and unlimited beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa
Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea sit on either side of this adults-only resort. By day, you can plunge into the pool, play tennis or volleyball, or just kick back and sip cocktails beneath palapa umbrellas on one of Cancún’s best beaches. At night, the pace picks up with live music and nightly entertainment. But if you prefer a more quiet setting, you can head to the spa for a massage.
Call Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, Vacation Express will try to find you another date at the same price.
Deluxe Lagoon-View Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2 adults
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Vacation Express for details.
- Parking: available
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Multiple onsite restaurants, snack bar, and creperie
- Multiple bars
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Spa (fees apply)
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Room service
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2020. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 3/27/20 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $125 fee per person to cancel; 45-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable 24 hours after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Hotel transfer ($16/adult) not included
- Additional fee to travels solo: $170 for 3 nights, $230 for 4 nights, $340 for 6 nights, and $400 for 7 nights
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- Environmental tax of 20 Pesos (approximately $1 USD) per room per night not included and payable locally
- Valid for stay in a Deluxe Room Lagoon Sunset View
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.