All-Inclusive Vacation at Oceanfront Resort in Jamaica
Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare from Nashville (BNA), Atlanta (ATL), Newark (EWR), Cincinnati (CVG), Boston (BOS), New Orleans (MSY), Chicago (ORD), or Baltimore (BWI)
- 4 or 6 nights in a deluxe junior suite with ocean view
- Hassle-free dining (no reservations needed)
- Unlimited international drinks
- Unlimited dining plus 24-hour snacks
- Concierge desk
- Free WiFi
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Nightly activities
- Introductory scuba lessons in pool
- In-room minibar restocked daily
- In-room electronic safe box
- Up to $1250 in resort coupons (depending on length of stay)
Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa
This all-inclusive, adults-only resort stretches along Jamaica's southwest shore, encompassing a popular spot for watersports and even a small clothing-optional area. There are two onsite swimming pools—one geared toward drinks and dancing, the other tucked away and quiet—and five jacuzzis throughout the property.
The resort offers an array of complimentary activities. You can borrow kayaks and snorkeling gear to explore the Caribbean, or take a scuba diving lesson in the pool. There are also cooking classes, nature walks, and beach volleyball games. For a more relaxed experience, head to the spa for a massage or reflexology treatment.
The five restaurants onsite offer the chance to sample a variety of international and local fare. You can enjoy casual Italian food on an outdoor patio or savor fresh sushi and teppanyaki-style meats at a waterfront Japanese spot. After dinner, the tempo picks up at the resort's bars and nightclubs, where you'll find dancing, karaoke, and live steel-drum bands. The deluxe junior suite ocean-view rooms included in this package are large and breezy, with balconies and locally handcrafted furniture.
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white sand beaches, dramatic rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. Its underwater beauty makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called "the capital of casual," Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’s Best Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Farther inland, the mountainous terrain harbors several eco-tourism attractions including hiking, ziplining, and waterfall tours. Take a 60- to 90-minute drive east to reach the cascading YS Falls or Mayfield Falls, where you can wade in 21 natural pools shaded by exotic tropical flowers and ferns. Or stay close to Negril by visiting the Royal Palm Reserve, where 300 acres of swamp forests and wetlands shelter more than 300 types of birds, butterflies, and abandoned Rubik's cubes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.