Luxurious Bahamas Resort on the Beach
Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort sits right on the sugar-white sands of Grand Bahama Island. This massive upscale resort prides itself on having everything guests need to relax, whether that means massages on the beach, fine dining, or simply a spot to bask in the warm Bahamas sun. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from RDU, PIT, MEM, BNA, EWR, CVG, or BWI
- 4 nights of ocean-view accommodations at Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort
Resort at a Glance: Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort
Just walking through Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort’s entrance feels special: a giant fountain circled by manicured plants sprays outside, and inside, palm trees stretch to the ceiling. At this high-end resort, you’ll find an award-winning golf course, multiple restaurants and bars, and enough activities to keep you as busy as you want to be. Play tennis on one of four courts, go snorkeling or kayaking at the beach, have a facial in the onsite spa, or go on an off-property excursion, such as a Jeep or bike tour.
- Ocean-view rooms feature private balconies or patios.
- Tee off at the resort’s 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. and rated 1 of the top 100 in the world by The Golfer magazine.
- Seven restaurants: Eat hong kong roast duck at the Chinese restaurant, housemade pasta in the Mediterranean formal dining room, or lavish breakfast buffets at the international eatery.
- Splash around in any of the three pools, or lie out under a beach umbrella and admire the ocean, fruity drink in hand.
- Steps away from the resort, you’ll find 24-hour gaming action at Treasure Bay Casino, which features 400 slot machines and Vegas-style table games.
Freeport, Grand Bahama: Tropical Oasis Rich in Wildlife
Located on the southern coast of Grand Bahama island, Freeport is a Caribbean tourism mecca that’s home to three national parks and some of the world’s most gorgeous beaches. Temperatures rarely dip below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, attracting sunbathers as well as snorkelers and deep-sea fishers.
If you can tear yourself away from the sand and surf, consider visiting the Garden of the Groves for a stroll through lush vegetation inhabited by tropical birds, turtles, and fish. Farther east, orchids and ming trees line the trails and boardwalks at Lucayan National Park, a 40-acre property where you can also explore an extensive underwater cave system.
Perched on a peninsula just outside Freeport, the Port Lucaya Marketplace comprises 80 stores selling local sundries and services. At the west end, artisans craft jewelry, furniture, and souvenirs from dried palm fronds and wood.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.