What You Get
- All-inclusive Jamaica vacation with airfare
- 53 options available, including departures in January, February, March, April, May, June, and July from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Cincinnati (CVG), Newark (EWR), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (IAH), Pittsburgh (PIT), or Tampa (TPA).
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Vacation Express at (800) 309-4717 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional fee to travel solo: $299 (4 nights), $529 (7 nights). Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 1/13/16
- Cancellation policy and fees: All cancellations subject to $100 fee per person; 45-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price. Airfare nonrefundable 24 hours after booking.
- Taxes: tax included
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
All-Inclusive Jamaica Vacation with Airfare
Jamaica is best known for its temperate climate, white-sand beaches, and clear waters. This all-inclusive stay from Vacation Express offers all three, as well as unlimited food and drinks at both Grand Palladium Jamaica and sister resort Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton. Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Cincinnati (CVG), Newark (EWR), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (IAH), Pittsburgh (PIT), or Tampa (TPA)
- All-inclusive 4- or 7-night stay in a Super-Saver junior suite at Grand Palladium Jamaica in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- All meals and snacks, including breakfast and lunch in a choice of three buffet restaurants
- Dinner in the buffet restaurants or in one of seven à la carte specialty restaurants (unlimited without reservations)
- 24-hour snack and beverage service at the sports bar (beer and soft drinks only from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.)
- Domestic alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks; house wine with lunch and dinner
- International premium drinks at Miss Lou Bar
- Stocked minibar with complimentary restocking daily
- Nonmotorized watersports including snorkeling, catamaran sailing, kayaks, windsurfing, and pedal boats
- Day and evening entertainment and activities
- Supervised kids’ club for ages 4–12
- All hotel taxes and gratuities are included
- Complimentary WiFi resort-wide
Resort at a Glance: Grand Palladium Jamaica
The four-star Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and its sister resort offer shared amenities just steps from a quiet stretch of white-sand beach. Between the waves and the resort’s spacious suites stretches an enormous infinity pool with a swim-up bar. Sample Jamaican, Indian, and Italian fare as well as barbecue, seafood, and other specialties at seven à la carte restaurants and three buffets.
- Head to the beach or to one of five pools and make use of complimentary towels, chairs, and umbrellas.
- 13 bars include a nightclub, a sports bar, a beach bar, and new splash water park.
- Pamper yourself with a massage, facial, or manicure at the world class onsite Renova Spa.
- Find outdoor adventure with complimentary kayaks, windsurfers, and snorkeling gear at the beach.
- Relax in your room’s hydromassage bathtub or on the balcony or terrace with a drink from the minibar.
- Go shopping at the resort’s boutique.
- Enjoy the largest pool in Jamaica.
Montego Bay, Jamaica: Coastal City with Tropical Jungles and Vibrant Markets
Situated on Jamaica’s northwest coast, Montego Bay draws vacationers year-round with its temperate climate, clear waters, and postcard-perfect beaches. Just a short ways inland, freshwater rivers such as the Martha Brae cut through expanses of jungle and forested mountains, making for scenic rafting.
Years ago, Montego Bay was a thriving banana and sugar exporter. You’ll find remnants of the city’s past at Sam Sharpe Square, where cobblestone streets stretch past grand Georgian architecture and a cast-iron fountain donated by a former banana baron. The city’s dynamic “Hip Strip” buzzes with duty-free boutiques and lively flea markets hawking brightly colored textiles, carved wooden sculptures, and natural healing oils.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No your child does not need their own Groupon voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Prices range from $869-$1019 and are subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
Super Saver Junior Suite
- One king bed or two double beds with one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Vacation Express for details.
- Parking: available
- Rollaways: available; sleeper sofa in room
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call the tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available
- 86,000-square-foot 24-hour infinity pool
- Spa and wellness center (additional charge)
- WiFi access resort-wide
- Nightclub and 13 bars
- Seven à la carte restaurants and three buffets
- Slot machines
- Shopping centers
- Multiple non-motorized watersports
- Five Pools between the two resorts
- Children and Mini Club
- Promotional value expires Jan 13, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 1/13/16 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to $100 fee per person; 45-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare nonrefundable 24 hours after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Hotel transfers not included ($32/adult, $16/kid)
- Fee to travel solo: $299 (4 nights) or $529 (5 nights)
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Stay w/Air from Vacation Express
- This deal includes round-trip airfare from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Cincinnati (CVG), Newark (EWR), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (IAH), Pittsburgh (PIT), or Tampa (TPA).