All-Inclusive Jamaica Vacation
Jamaica is best known for its temperate climate, white-sand beaches, and clear waters. This all-inclusive stay from Vacation Express offers up all three, as well as unlimited food and drinks. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Nashville (BNA), Atlanta (ATL), New Orleans (MSY), Newark (EWR), Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG), Baltimore (BWI), Boston (BOS), or Chicago (ORD)
- 4 or 6 nights in a Junior Suite at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
- All meals and snacks including breakfast and lunch in your choice of buffet restaurants
- Dinner in one of three buffet restaurants or in one of the 7 à la carte specialty restaurants
- 24-hour snack and beverage service at the sports bar (beer and soft drinks only from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.)
- Domestic alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks (also included in the discotheque), and house wine with lunch and dinner
- Select international premium drinks available at Miss Lou Bar
- Stocked minibar with complimentary restocking three times per week (fee applies for additional restocking)
- Supervised miniclub for children aged 4–12
Resort at a Glance: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa and its sister resort offer ample shared amenities just steps from a quiet stretch of white-sand beach. Between the waves and the resort's spacious suites is the largest pool in Jamaica, an infinity pool that stretches around the ground-floor lobby and a swim-up bar. Sample cuisines such as creole Jamaican, Indian, barbecue, and Italian at seven à la carte restaurants, including one beach view seafood restaurant, and three buffets.
- 13 bars, including a nightclub, sports bar, and beach bar
- Pamper yourself with a massage with local aromatherapy oils, a facial, or a manicure at the onsite Renova Spa.
- Find outdoor adventure with complimentary kayaks, windsurfers, and snorkeling gear at the beach.
- Relax in your room's hydromassage bathtub, or on the balcony or terrace with a drink from the minibar.
- Go shopping: Pick up a new outfit at the resort's boutique.
- Onsite childcare: The nursery features indoor and outdoor play areas to keep children engaged.
Montego Bay, Jamaica: Coastal City with Tropical Jungles and Vibrant Markets
Situated on Jamaica's northwest coast, Montego Bay draws vacationers year-round with its temperate climate, clear waters, and postcard-perfect beaches. Just a short ways inland, freshwater rivers such as the Martha Brae cut through expanses of jungle and forested mountains, making for scenic rafting.
Years ago, Montego Bay was a thriving banana and sugar exporter. You'll find remnants of the city's past at Sam Sharpe Square, where cobblestone streets stretch past grand Georgian architecture and a cast-iron fountain donated by a former banana baron. The city’s dynamic "Hip Strip" buzzes with duty-free boutiques and lively flea markets hawking brightly colored textiles, carved wooden sculptures, and natural healing oils.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.