Vacation Express: 55,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2014.
All-Inclusive Vacation at a 4.4-Star Beach Resort in Jamaica
The newly upgraded Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa and its sister resort offer ample shared amenities just steps from a quiet stretch of white-sand beach. Between the waves and the resort’s spacious suites is a massive infinity pool, one that stretches around the ground-floor lobby and includes a swim-up bar. Sample cuisines such as creole Jamaican, Indian, barbecue, and Italian at seven à la carte restaurants, including one beach-view seafood restaurant, and three buffets. There’s plenty to do around the resort other than relaxing by the pool: visit the spa for a massage, play tennis on one of three courts, or engage in non-motorized water activities such as kayaking. This vacation from Vacation Express includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Newark (EWR)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Nashville (BNA)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Hotel (Choice of 4, 5, or 6 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a junior suite at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
- Breakfast and lunch in one of the 3 buffet style restaurants
- Dinner featuring buffet or in one of the theme restaurants with a la carte service
- Local and international drinks served in the 8 bars and the nightclub-disco
- Minibar in all rooms with daily restocking
- Five freshwater pools
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Sport facilities, water sports at the beach, gymnasium, and spa
- Nursery, indoor and outdoor children play area
- Towels and sunbeds at the pools and the beach
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Vacation Express: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Vacation Express contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/3/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at (800) 470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, your child does not need their own Groupon voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Prices start at $459 and are subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.