All-Inclusive Beach Vacation in the Dominican Republic
You’ll eat, drink, and lounge on the beach to your heart’s content during this 6-night all-inclusive vacation at Iberostar Dominicana from Vacation Express. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from ATL, BOS, BWI, CVG, DFW, FLL, JFK, or ORD
- 6-night all-inclusive accommodations in a junior suite
- All meals and snacks at any of the hotel’s à la carte or buffet restaurants
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Nonmotorized sports
Resort at a Glance: Iberostar Dominicana
Iberostar Dominicana can feel more like a small city than a resort. Set on the sandy shores of Playa Bávaro, the all-inclusive property features two giant pools, multiple bars and restaurants, and its own shopping area with a supermarket and pharmacy. That’s only the beginning—activities range from diving trips from the onsite PADI-certified scuba center to nights spent watching live entertainment and days spent tanning by the shoreline.
- Fun in the sun: At the beach, bright-yellow lounge chairs are arranged under the shade of thatched palapas. Guests can use the resort’s kayaks and snorkeling gear for free.
- Try your luck at the onsite casino’s table games and slots.
- Eat up: Nine onsite restaurants keep you filled—check out La Cana, which serves a Dominican-inspired buffet with fresh seafood.
- Have a drink at one of the four bars on the property—sip fruity cocktails at the beach bars or dance the night away with drinks at the disco.
- Kids’ club: Kids age 4-12 can enjoy activities, games, and their own pool and mini disco.
- Hit the green: Iberostar Dominicana is close to an 18-hole golf course, with special rates for guests.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, lounge chairs, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.