What You Get
- All-inclusive Mexico vacation with airfare
- 36 options available, including departures in March, April, May, June, July, and August 2015 from New Orleans (MSY), Atlanta (ATL), Memphis (MEM), Charlotte (CLT), Columbus (CMH), Richmond (RIC), Indianapolis (IND), Cleveland (CLE), Pittsburgh (PIT), Newark (EWR), Raleigh/Durham (RDU), Buffalo (BUF), or Cincinnati (CVG)
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional fee to travel solo: $199 for 4 nights, $249 for 5 nights, $299 for 6 nights, $349 for 7 nights.Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 1/9/15
- Cancellation policy and fees: All cancellations subject to $50 fee per person; 45-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price. Airfare nonrefundable 24 hours after booking.
- Taxes: tax included
- Additional fees: Hotel transfer ($27 adults and $17 kids) not included. Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Beach Vacation on the Riviera Maya
Divide your time between the beach and a lagoon-style pool on this all-inclusive vacation from Vacation Express. You’ll also enjoy unlimited food and drinks at a wide selection of themed restaurants and bars. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New Orleans (MSY), Atlanta (ATL), Memphis (MEM), Charlotte (CLT), Columbus (CMH), Richmond (RIC), Indianapolis (IND), Cleveland (CLE), Pittsburgh (PIT), Newark (EWR), Raleigh/Durham (RDU), Buffalo (BUF), or Cincinnati (CVG)
- 4, 5, 6, or 7 nights of all-inclusive standard accommodations at Iberostar Paraíso Lindo
- All meals and drinks
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Daily activities and evening shows
- Kids’ club
- Concierge service
- Gym and tennis courts
Property at a Glance: Iberostar Paraíso Lindo
There are lots of ways to enjoy the water at Iberostar Paraíso Lindo—you could parasail in the Caribbean Sea or scuba-dive through the resort’s dive center—but the resort’s lagoon-style pool is the most relaxing. Its sparkling turquoise waters are ringed by tropical foliage, lounge chairs, and thatched umbrellas right in the middle of the property. It’s one of several pools at the resort, including a zero-depth-entry pool with a waterfall and a children’s pool with a pirate-ship water park.
- Eat, drink, and be merry at six restaurants and numerous bars and nightclubs scattered across the resort. Dining options include Cajun, Mediterranean, and French cuisines.
- Complimentary watersports: sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, and snorkeling
- Nightly shows featuring live music, dancing, and comedy cater to both kids and adults.
- In-room perks: minibar and balcony with jungle, pool, or garden views
- Day trips: Iberostar Paraíso Lindo is just 13 miles from Playa del Carmen and 31 miles from Cancún. You can arrange transportation through the concierge.
Mexico’s Riviera Maya: Rich with History and Tropical Calm
Just south of Cancún, the Riviera Maya is a nearly 80-mile stretch of Caribbean coastline fronted by towns rich in Mexican culture. For some of the area’s best beaches, clubs, and snorkeling reefs, head to the rapidly growing city of Playa del Carmen. Farther south, Tulum sits on a perch of rocky bluffs and is better known for ancient ruins, including temples and a cliff-side castle. The inhabitants of Tulum—which means “walled” in the aboriginal language—first erected the city’s outer fortress to protect themselves from belligerent invaders. Today, the wall guards the archaeological zone, beginning with an entryway of two corbel arches and a limestone house built over an underwater cave.
Swimming in the secret caves isn’t allowed, but a scenic drive south of Playa del Carmen brings you to the Yucatán Peninsula’s legendary limestone cenotes, freshwater sinkholes created by an underground river system. At the Cenote Cristalino, you can jump from terraced outcroppings into an exposed pool or go snorkeling in underwater caves. You can also watch locals expertly flip, dive, and synchronously cannonball into the clear water at this popular weekend hangout.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Vacation Express for details.
- Parking: available
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call the tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Unlimited food and drinks
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Free kayaks, windsurfers, and snorkeling gear
- Nightly entertainment
- Kids’ club
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2015. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 1/9/15 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to $50 fee per person; 45-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare nonrefundable 24 hours after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Hotel transfer ($27 adults and $17 kids) not included
- Solo travel fee: $199 for 4 nights, $249 for 5 nights, $299 for 6 nights, $349 for 7 nights.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iberostar Paraíso Lindo Stay with Airfare from Vacation Express
- Includes round-trip airfare from New Orleans (MSY), Atlanta (ATL), Memphis (MEM), Charlotte (CLT), Columbus (CMH), Richmond (RIC), Indianapolis (IND), Cleveland (CLE), Pittsburgh (PIT), Newark (EWR), Raleigh/Durham (RDU), Buffalo (BUF), or Cincinnati (CVG); alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fees.