4- or 6-Night All-Inclusive Stay in Jamaica
This getaway includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- 4 or 6 nights of all-inclusive, premier accommodations at the Paradise Jewel Cove Beach Resort & Spa in Runaway Bay
- Round-trip MBJ airport transfer
- All meals, snacks, and select premium drinks
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Use of enhanced water-sports activities center, featuring scuba diving (PADI certified divers) and resort course, sunset cruise, glass-bottom boat tour, reef-snorkeling excursion, water skiing, Hobie Cat and windsurfing with instruction, and non-motorized water sports
- Dunn’s River Falls tour
- Shopping tour with trip to Margaritaville
- Complimentary green fees at the 18-hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Weekly dive-in movies
- Fitness center, personal training, and group classes
- Pools with swim-up bars and concierge service
Resort at a Glance: Paradise Jewel Cove Beach Resort & Spa
At Paradise Jewel Cove Beach Resort & Spa, "all-inclusive" goes a few steps beyond unlimited meals and drinks: as part of the program, you can also go golfing, boating, take a shopping tour, or take a cooking class. The resort is also adults-only, which lends a quiet air to the place, which sits on a stretch of private beachfront.
- Take a guided tour to Dunn's River Falls, a shopping tour with a trip to Margaritaville, or learn to scuba dive or surf, or take a glass-bottomed boat ride, all available as part of the all-inclusive plan.
- Relax by the water: a pool concierge will swim right up to you with a raft full of drinks and snacks in the giant swimming pools.
- Stay entertained: Take an included mixology or cooking class, tee off with free green fees at the nearby golf course, or dance away the night at the onsite club.
- Dine and drink like royalty at one of the many restaurants and bars, which includes a sushi spot, a swim-up bar, and a fine-dining restaurant.
- Upscale rooms featuring balconies or patios, marble accents, and 24/7 included room service.
Runaway Bay, Jamaica: Quiet Resort Town near Natural Wonders
Runaway Bay is tucked into the northern coast of Jamaica, between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. The secluded town is one of the island's smallest—_Lonely Planet_ calls it "a one-street village”—and it's noticeably quieter than its tourist-clogged neighbors. But what it lacks in size Runaway Bay makes up in natural attractions. Some of the best underwater sights in the Caribbean can be explored during scuba-diving tours of the coral reef just offshore. And about 4 miles (7 km) west of town, you can explore the limestone vaults and subterranean lakes of the Green Grotto Caves, which were used as a hideout by Spanish die-hards during Jamaica's 18th-century colonization by the English.
A scenic 25-minute drive brings you to one of the island's most popular attractions—Dunn's River Falls. This natural wonder consists of a series of terraced waterfalls cascading from the mountains to the sea like a gigantic flight of stairs. Thousands of travelers visit the site each year, and it even served as a filming location for the first James Bond movie, Dr. No. Today, tour groups frolic at the bottom of the falls or make the 600-foot climb to the top behind local guides.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.