5-Night All-Inclusive Vacation in San José del Cabo, Mexico
Indulge in unlimited meals and drinks for 5 nights at the Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos during this all-inclusive vacation.
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare * Round-trip airport-to-hotel transfers are not included. Transfers cost $20 per person and take approximately 20 minutes.
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee.
- 5 nights' all-inclusive accommodations in a Superior Partial Ocean View room at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive
- All meals and drinks
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive
This family-friendly hotel sits near the edge of the Sea of Cortez, surrounded by palm trees, a nature reserve, cactus gardens, and views of the Sierra de San Lazaro mountains. All-inclusive amenities make it hard to leave the resort, but San José del Cabo is a short drive away.
- Diverse dining options: Outdoor steak house, gourmet Mexican cuisine, and seaside snack bar
- Make a splash: Play water volleyball or do aquatic aerobics in one of the outdoor pools.
- Onsite activities include live entertainment, children's Spanish classes, and a 24-hour gym.
- Swim-up bars serve exotic cocktails.
- Room with a view: The Superior Partial Ocean View room features views of the beach and ocean; wireless internet is also included in each room.
San José del Cabo, Mexico: Peaceful Beaches and Vibrant Art Scene
Los Cabos—which in Spanish means "the capes”—is the name used to refer collectively to the two Mexican towns at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Cabo San Lucas is often thought of as the wilder and more widely known of the two. But its sister city, San José del Cabo, is both larger and more well-preserved, with Spanish colonial architecture sandwiched between ocean dunes and the Sierra de la Laguna mountains.
Secluded nature reserves abound in San José del Cabo—Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park shelters one of North America's only hard-coral reefs right beside Bahia Los Frailes, a bay filled with a colony of barking sea lions. Egrets, brown pelicans, and hundreds of rare and exotic waterfowl make their homes at the estuary's bird sanctuary on the peninsula’s southern tip. Nearby, La Playita's beach has both a swimming area and a separate spot to watch fishers bring in the day’s catch.
About a mile from San José del Cabo's beaches, you’ll find colorful architecture and ornate churches in the historic downtown area, or zocalo, which harks back to the city's early days as a missionary town. Jacaranda trees, garden courtyards, and trickling fountains line the sidewalks. Just a short walk from the town square is San José del Cabo's arts district, where locals hawk fresh produce and handcrafted jewelry amid the area’s folk art and religious sculptures.