All-Inclusive Vacation in Cabo San Lucas
On this 5-night vacation from Vacation Express, you can settle under a beach palapa and let the wait staff pamper you with frozen cocktails and fresh fruit at the Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos resort. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from SAN, LAX, DFW, DEN, SFO, SMF, SEA, or PDX
- 5 nights’ all-inclusive accommodations in an ocean-view junior suite at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
- Unlimited food and drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Introductory scuba lesson
- Gym/fitness center
- Tennis court(s)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily organized activities
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Hotel at a Glance: All-Inclusive Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
There’s something to look forward to every season around the Sea of Cortez, off Mexico’s Baja Peninsula. And that’s not even counting the beach hopping, scuba diving, and boating that go on year round. In the winter, pods of whales pass through during migration. In the late summer, thousands of sea-turtle eggs start hatching on the sand. The all-inclusive Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos is located where the sea meets the Baja California Desert.
- Ocean-view junior suites feature balconies overlooking the beach with partial or full views of the Pacific Ocean.
- All-inclusive dining options include Don Diego’s International buffet, Italian specialties at Emiliano’s Osteria, and gourmet desserts at the CupCake Café.
- Soothe your senses: The onsite spa is carved into rocks and offers treatments including shiatsu massages and after-sun facials.
- On the water: Take a snorkeling tour, a scuba-diving class, or a parasailing trip, which can be set up through the hotel concierge.
- Just for kids: The supervised kids’ club offers arts and crafts, movies, and group sports; this includes separate areas for ages 2–3 and 4–12.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilies topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711.
Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Vacation Express will do everything they can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that they are unable to do so, the Groupon Promise allows you to refund your voucher.
Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person must buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711.
Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.