All-Inclusive Getaway in Cancun's Hotel Zone
An adults-only resort located steps from white-sand beaches will be your home base on this 3-, 4-, 6-, or 7-night stay from Vacation Express. In addition to all meals, alcohol, and non-motorized watersports, you'll get full access to facilities at nearby sister resorts. Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare from 10 cities
- 3, 4, 6, or 7 nights in a standard ocean-view room at Oasis Sens
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages, including domestic alcoholic drinks
- Nonmotorized watersports, including windsurfing and kayaking
- Daily resort activities and nightly entertainment
- Greens fees at Grand Oasis Cancun 9-hole, par 3 golf course (transportation not included)
- Exchange privileges with sister resorts
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Property at a Glance: Oasis Sens
Standing at eight stories tall, the Oasis Sens resort is shaped like a giant Mayan pyramid. The adults-only hotel is sandwiched between Nichupté Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea in Cancun's Hotel Zone, providing easy access to a white-sand beach stocked with equipment for kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding. You're also free to splash around in two outdoor swimming pools or enjoy any of the restaurants and bars at any Oasis or Sens sister resort—just pick up a day pass at the concierge desk.
- Eat, drink, and be merry at seven buffet and a la carte restaurants and nine bars. Options range from a cigar and martini bar to a swim-up pool bar.
- International cuisine: Make a reservation at one of the resort's Italian, Mexican, or sushi restaurants, or hit the buffet for a selection of international favorites prepared at cooking stations right before your eyes.
- A room with a view: Most standard rooms have sweeping views of the ocean.
- Book a spa day at Sensoria Spa, which offers a menu of massages, body treatments, and beauty services.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún's Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it's a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn't always easy, but a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it's especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun and read Tom Clancy novels. For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula's most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive from Cancún.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Children are not allowed at the Oasis Sens. You must be 18 or older to stay.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.