All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort in Mexico's Riviera Maya
During this all-inclusive vacation, you'll stay at Oasis Tulum, an all-inclusive beachfront resort in Mexico. This comfortable, family-friendly resort features multiple restaurants and bars and an enormous pool system. It's just a few miles from Playa del Carmen and the Mayan ruins and temples of Tulum. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from ATL, BNA, CLT, CMH, CVG, JFK, MEM, MSY, RDU, and RIC
- 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, or 7-night all-inclusive accommodations in a standard garden room at Oasis Tulum
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages, including domestic alcoholic drinks
- Non-motorized water sports, including snorkeling
- Daily resort activities and nightly entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Oasis Tulum
The Oasis Tulum prides itself on its "magical chill-out atmosphere." Set directly on the powdery white-sand beaches of the Riviera Maya—close to Xcaret and Playa del Carmen—this sprawling resort features shops, an entertainment center, tennis courts, and a disco. Lushly landscaped gardens surround the property; beyond that, you can go scuba diving in a long nearby coral reef.
- Seven restaurants and seven bars: You can have a fork or a drink in your hand at all times here; with the all-inclusive plan, enjoy casual buffet eateries and a sushi and sashimi beach bar, as well as a traditional Mexican restaurant and a swim-up bar. For a full list of restaurants, click here.
- Tee off at the new onsite Pitch and Putt course or at the 18-hole golf course.
- Resort activities: Snorkel, surf, and kayak through warm waters, check out live entertainment, including shows, and dance the night away at the disco. For more info visit here.
- Splash around in multiple pools, including a winding, lagoon-style pool and a giant pool with a kids' area.
- Relaxing for parents: There's a new supervised kids' club; when the young ones are out, adults can enjoy an outdoor massage.
Mexico's Riviera Maya: Rich with History and Tropical Calm
Just south of Cancún, the Riviera Maya is a nearly 80-mile stretch of Caribbean coastline fronted by towns rich in Mexican culture. For some of the area’s best beaches, clubs, and snorkeling reefs, head to the rapidly growing city of Playa del Carmen. Farther south, Tulum sits on a perch of rocky bluffs and is better known for ancient ruins, including temples and a cliff-side castle. The inhabitants of Tulum—which means "walled" in the aboriginal language—first erected the city's outer fortress to protect themselves from belligerent invaders. Today, the wall guards the archaeological zone, beginning with an entryway of two corbel arches and a limestone house built over an underwater cave.
Swimming in the secret caves isn’t allowed, but a scenic drive south of Playa del Carmen brings you to the Yucatán Peninsula's legendary limestone cenotes, freshwater sinkholes created by an underground river system. At the Cenote Cristalino, you can jump from terraced outcroppings into an exposed pool or go snorkeling in underwater caves. You can also watch locals expertly flip, dive, and synchronously cannonball into the clear water at this popular weekend hangout.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with three-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.