Vacation Express: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
All-Inclusive Beachside Resort in Punta Cana
The ocean is only steps away from Occidental Punta Cana’s spot on Bavaro Beach, beckoning travelers to cool off in its clear waters and sunbathe along its sandy shoreline. In addition to the scenic location, the all-inclusive resort provides guests everything they need for a relaxing escape from the real world, including three pools, an outdoor hot tub, and a full spa doling out soothing massages. If visitors ever get tired of relaxing, they can play a pickup game of beach volleyball or embark on a kayaking adventure. When hunger strikes, the resort’s 11 international restaurants serve everything from Mexican street food to upscale steakhouse cuisine. This vacation from Vacation Express includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Newark (EWR)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Washington, DC (DCA)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
- Rates are based on 3-, 4-, 6-, or 7-night accommodations and nonextended layovers. Travel dates are subject to airline routes and availability. VE makes sure travelers get the most of their vacation, spending the most time at their destination. Nonstop flights offer early departures and evenings returns. Reservations with one-stop layovers won’t include overnight flights. Travel time will not exceed 10 hours. Vacation Express also won’t combine different airlines between departure and return flights.
Hotel (Choice of 3 or 7 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a superior room at Occidental Punta Cana
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited local drinks including alcohol
- In-room minibar
- Miniclub for kids ages 4–12 years old
- Free entry and local drinks at the Mangu club
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Vacation Express: Go to your account to view your voucher for Vacation Express contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/31/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at (800) 470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
4. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? No, your child does not need their own voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Kids pricing starts at $469 and is subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a $129 (3 nights) or $299 (7 nights) fee to travel solo. directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.