All-Inclusive Cozumel Vacation with Airfare
Cozumel is one of the world’s most-famous snorkeling destinations. Set off Mexico’s eastern coast in the Caribbean, it’s surrounded by crystal-clear waters and coral reefs brimming with fish, turtles, rays, and other creatures. With this deal, you’ll spend six or seven nights at Park Royal Cozumel, where you can take advantage of unlimited snorkeling as part of the all-inclusive package. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from CVG, MIA, JFK, HOU, ATL, BWI, or MDW
- 5, 6, or 7 nights of all-inclusive, deluxe room accommodations at the Park Royal Cozumel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet at La Veranda Restaurant
- A la carte dinner at El Mexicano and El Italiano specialty restaurants
- Snacks at Bikini and Marlin Azul
- Unlimited drinks at the Marlin Azul, Sports, Chac Mool, and Cruceros bars
- Daily activities program
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids’ club (kids ages 5–12)
- Business center access
- Nightly entertainment featuring shows, contests and games at the state-of-the-art open air theater
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Park Royal Cozumel
This beachfront resort gives you access to several exclusive opportunities, including a beach club that’s only reachable via a private underpass. The package also covers all meals, drinks, and entertainment.
- Two infinity pools sit at the heart of the property, surrounded by swim-up bars and party decks
- All-inclusive meals at three restaurants, including La Veranda, where you can enjoy international buffets and views of the hotel gardens
- Private balconies with tropical and Caribbean views from every spacious guest room
- Park Royal Kids Club: Keep the kids occupied at this child-friendly spot, which includes water-slide races, a playground, and a mini theater
- Nightly entertainment: A 400-person amphitheater hosts dance shows, concerts, and more.
Cozumel, Mexico: Relaxed Tropical Island with World-Class Diving
Cozumel, Mexico’s largest Caribbean island, lies just off the eastern coast of the Yucatán peninsula. Compared to Cancún—Mexico’s spring-break capital, located 50 miles north—Cozumel is decidedly laid-back. Formerly a fishing settlement, the island remains blissfully free of high-rise resorts and other signs of overdevelopment. Visitors here tend to focus more on exploring the wilderness than on late-night beach parties. Adventure-tour companies arrange expeditions by land or by sea, including trips to ancient Mayan ruins and the island’s jungles, marshes, and dive sites known for deep canyons and tunnels.
More than 500 species of fish swim among turtles, rays, and countless other aquatic animals inside the coral formations at Palancar Reef, one of the dozens of diving and snorkeling sites encircling Cozumel. Another site, just off the northwestern coast, houses a 40-passenger Convair airliner. Sunk in 1977 for the filming of a Mexican disaster movie, the plane has become overgrown with coral and sea fans and is frequented by schools of colorful parrotfish. Above the surface, you’ll find white-sand beaches frequented by sunbathers.
There’s only one city on the island—San Miguel de Cozumel, where street vendors on a waterfront promenade sell everything from jewelry to Cuban cigars. It’s also where you’ll find an assortment of clubs and bars showcasing live reggae-salsa fusion and jazz bands.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.