4-Night Bahamas Vacation
Spend four nights at an award-winning resort near sugar-sands beaches and downtown Freeport's bustling outdoor marketplaces.
Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare
- 4 nights of upgraded, Waterside State Room accommodations at Pelican Bay at Lucaya
- Daily breakfast
Hotel at a Glance: Pelican Bay at Lucaya
The bright blue waters of Bell Channel Bay lap against dock posts just outside this stately hotel, located across the street from a 2-mile stretch of white-sand beach. It's close to the popular Port Lucaya Marketplace, too.
- Sample tropical cuisine at the on-site restaurant, Sabor.
- Room with a view: Private balconies or terrace in each room overlook Bell Channel Bay; rooms feature Nespresso machines, kitchenette, and refrigerator.
- Recent recognition: TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence in 2013
- Nearby activities: Talk to the hotel's concierge to arrange golf, snorkeling trips, or national park visits.
- Complimentary ferry to the beach and Lucayan market place
Freeport, Grand Bahama: Tropical Oasis Rich in Wildlife
Located on the southern coast of Grand Bahama island, Freeport is a Caribbean tourism mecca that’s home to three national parks and some of the world’s most gorgeous beaches. Temperatures rarely dip below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, attracting sunbathers as well as snorkelers and deep-sea fishers.
If you can tear yourself away from the sand and surf, consider visiting the Garden of the Groves for a stroll through lush vegetation inhabited by tropical birds, turtles, and fish. Farther east, orchids and ming trees line the trails and boardwalks at Lucayan National Park, a 40-acre property where you can also explore an extensive underwater cave system.
Perched on a peninsula just outside Freeport, the Port Lucaya Marketplace comprises 80 stores selling local sundries and services. At the west end, artisans craft jewelry, furniture, and souvenirs from dried palm fronds and wood.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.