All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort in the Dominican Republic
During this all-inclusive vacation, you'll stay at IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa, a beachfront resort in the Dominican Republic. This luxurious resort has a strict no-spring-breakers policy (anyone younger than 22 must be accompanied by a parent), meaning it's a haven for relaxation, where you can stretch out on the white sugar-sand beach and bask in the sun in peace.
Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare from CVG, CLT, BNA, ALT, JFK, BWI, MSY, and BOS
- 3, 4, 6, or 7 nights' all-inclusive accommodations in a superior room at IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic beverages
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Introductory scuba lesson
- Daily organized activities
- Supervised children's program(s)
- Tennis court(s)
- Gym/fitness center
- Nightly entertainment
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa
The oceanfront IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa is set on Playa Bavaro, a beach located on Punta Cana’s eastern coast and widely considered one of the prettiest in the Caribbean. A $20 million renovation in 2008 added several amenities to the hotel, including a glamorous lagoon-style pool and a giant full-service spa.
- Activities galore: join in a wide variety of options including nightly live entertainment, tennis, poolside merengue lessons, a disco open till 4 a.m.
- Splash and snorkel in the warm Caribbean Sea near colorful coral reefs, rent a kayak or windsurfing equipment, or take a free scuba-diving lesson.
- Beachfront massages are among many relaxing services offered by the new spa; see a full list of services here
- Six restaurants and five bars offer numerous dining and drinking options, from the four casual buffet eateries and relaxed beachside grill to the swim-up bar and beach bar.
- Set kids loose at the supervised kids' club, where they'll play games and do fun activities with other youngsters all day long.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as "a beautiful island paradise." Punta Cana, located on the island's easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day's catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.