All-Inclusive, Adults Only Vacation on Private Beachfront
Tropical gardens and a private beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean form a picturesque backdrop to this 4-night Mexican getaway from Vacation Express. Open only to adult travelers age 18 and older, the vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from seven cities
- 4-night all-inclusive stay in a Royal Junior Suite at Royal Suites Punta Mita by Palladium
- All meals (unlimited à la carte dining) and beverages included (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), plus in-room mini bar (restocked daily)
- Bottle of sparkling wine, rum, or tequila in room
- 24-hour room service
- Access to the Eco Zoo at Grand Palladium Vallarta
- Butler service and Beach- and Pool-side waiter service
Hotel at a Glance: Royal Suites Punta Mita by Palladium
Royal Suites Punta Mita by Palladium overlooks a stretch of private beachfront from its perch atop a coastal bluff at the northern end of Banderas Bay. For no extra fee, you can try complimentary watersports and other activities including snorkeling, catamaran rides, and kayaking in the ocean—or simply relax around one of the five pools scattered across the property. The adults-only resort sits within the larger complex of Palladium Vallarta Resort; guests have full access to all facilities and services in the complex, as well as exclusive access to a heated, adults-only pool, two bars, and a buffet and a la carte restaurant.
- Wide range of dining options: You can make reservations at a la carte Mexican, Asian, Mediterranean, and Tex-Mex restaurants throughout the complex.
- Number of bars: 9, some of which are located by the beach and pool
- Late-night partying: Disco Bar Sunset Boulevard serves up dance hits and cocktails ‘til dawn.
- Room with a view: Royal Junior Suites feature furnished balconies or terraces overlooking the Pacific.
- Go shopping: Pick up souvenirs, clothing, and groceries at the onsite shopping center.
- Pamper yourself: Guests get 20% off services at Renova Spa.
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico: Diverse Terrain and Rustic Pueblos in Up-and-Coming Resort Area
Named one of the World’s Sexiest Affordable Destinations by Travel + Leisure, the Riviera Nayarit begins about 20 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta and stretches more than 100 miles along Mexico’s Pacific coast. Its varied landscape of white-sand beaches and lush mountains presents a range of outdoor activities, including horseback riding along the shore and ziplining through the rainforest canopy. Visit one of the fishing towns strung along the coast for a chance to catch some of the area’s choice black marlin and sailfish.
Among the Riviera Nayarit’s seaside hamlets, the charming village of La Cruz de Huanacaxtle stands out for its diverse dining scene. Peruse the local tiendas for fresh groceries or drop into one of the restaurants for a night of live jazz, Spanish flamenco, or Latin fusion. On Sundays, the town’s farmers’ market is a must-visit for its organic produce and locally made wares.
Though many prefer the more laid-back pace of the Riviera Nayarit, its location on the outskirts of Puerto Vallarta puts that city’s first-rate nightlife, restaurants, and cultural attractions within easy reach. Head here to pick up the pace on the Malecon, Puerto Vallarta’s sculpture-studded seaside boardwalk, which buzzes with the activity of street musicians and food carts hawking skewered shrimp and spicy corn.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.