All-Inclusive Stay at Beachfront Resort in San Jose del Cabo
This getaway includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- 4- or 5-night all-inclusive stay in a deluxe room at the Royal Solaris Los Cabos
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic beverages
- Daily and nightly activities
- All taxes and gratuities
Hotel at a Glance: Royal Solaris Los Cabos
The all-inclusive Royal Solaris Los Cabos Resort overlooks the Sea of Cortez at the southern tip of Mexico's Baja California peninsula. You can spend your days here playing volleyball on the beach or lounging by the pools. At night, there's a changing lineup of shows highlighting Latin music, dance, and Broadway tunes. You can put on your own show during nightly karaoke at the lobby bar.
- Family and adults-only pools accommodate all guests. Don't miss the swim-up bar.
- All-inclusive dining: There are five restaurants onsite, with options ranging from a la carte Italian at Marco Polo, traditional Mexican at Pancho's, and breakfast with views of the sea at Café Solaris.
- Body treatments and massage therapy at Spa Solaris, which also features a steam room and whirlpool
- Swim with dolphins: Splurge on an adventure such as scuba diving, skydiving, windsurfing, whale-watching, golf, fishing, and more.
- Supervised Kids’ Club keeps little ones entertained with fun activities .
San José del Cabo, Mexico: Peaceful Beaches and Vibrant Art Scene
Los Cabos—which in Spanish means "the capes”—is the name used to refer collectively to the two Mexican towns at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Cabo San Lucas is often thought of as the wilder and more widely known of the two. But its sister city, San José del Cabo, is both larger and better preserved, with Spanish colonial architecture sandwiched between ocean dunes and the Sierra de la Laguna mountains.
Secluded nature reserves abound in San José del Cabo—Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park shelters one of North America's only hard-coral reefs right beside Bahia Los Frailes, a bay filled with a colony of barking sea lions. Egrets, brown pelicans, and hundreds of rare and exotic waterfowl make their homes at the estuary's bird sanctuary on the peninsula’s southern tip. Nearby, La Playita's beach has both a swimming area and a separate spot to watch fishers bring in the day’s catch.
About a mile from San José del Cabo's beaches, you’ll find colorful architecture and ornate churches in the historic downtown area, or zocalo, which harks back to the city's early days as a missionary town. Jacaranda trees, garden courtyards, and trickling fountains line the sidewalks. Just a short walk from the town square is San José del Cabo's arts district, where locals hawk fresh produce and handcrafted jewelry amid the area’s folk art and religious sculptures.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.