All-Inclusive Jamaica Vacation
You'll spend your days stretched out on the sandy beach, drink in hand, or splashing around the pools during this 4- or 6-night all-inclusive vacation at a luxury resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Luxury all-inclusive accomodations
Hotel at a Glance: Royalton White Sands Resort
The Royalton White Sands resort is, in a word, chic. This all-inclusive resort is located on the shoreline of Montego Bay, and its modern white facade and buildings stretch out comfortably, encompassing giant pools, multiple restaurants and bars, and lush tropical plantings. Nightly entertainment and daily activities will keep you busy, unless your goal is simply to be as un-busy as possible - in that case, there are lounge chairs waiting in the warm Jamaican sun and a range of services to cater assist with your R & R.
- Kayak and snorkel: in the warm turquoise waters along the shoreline
- Two enormous lagoon-style pools: face the Caribbean Sea, and a children's splash pool comes complete with water slides and a climbing gym
- You'll never go hungry: when there are five restaurants to choose from, including a Japanese sushi bar, an elegant steakhouse, and an international buffet
- Have a drink: at one of the six onsite bars, including a beach bar and a special martini bar
- Nightly entertainment: includes dancing and traditional shows at the open-air theater; there are also scheduled daytime activities, including cooking and dance classes and a free introductory scuba diving class
Montego Bay, Jamaica: Coastal City with Tropical Jungles and Vibrant Markets
Situated on Jamaica's northwest coast, Montego Bay draws vacationers year-round with its temperate climate, clear waters, and postcard-perfect beaches. Just a short ways inland, freshwater rivers such as the Martha Brae cut through expanses of jungle and forested mountains, making for scenic rafting.
Years ago, Montego Bay was a thriving banana and sugar exporter. You'll find remnants of the city's past at Sam Sharpe Square, where cobblestone streets stretch past grand Georgian architecture and a cast-iron fountain donated by a former banana baron. The city’s dynamic "Hip Strip" buzzes with duty-free boutiques and lively flea markets hawking brightly colored textiles, carved wooden sculptures, and natural healing oils that double as cassette-tape lubricant.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.