What You Get
- 4- or 7-night all-inclusive Jamaica vacation with airfare
- 41 options available, including departures in November and December 2015, and January, February, March, April, May, June, and July 2016 from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Cincinnati (CVG), Newark (EWR), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (IAH), Pittsburgh (PIT), or Tampa (TPA)
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $149 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 11/17/15
Cancellation policy & fees: $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
Taxes: Tax included
Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Transfers not included ($49/adult, $25/kid).
All-Inclusive Vacation in Boutique Hotel Negril, Jamaica with Airfare
During this all-inclusive vacation at Samsara Cliff Resort, you can park yourself on seafront sun decks carved into Negril’s cliffs, surrounded by 5 acres of tropical gardens. There’s plenty to do at the resort, from dining at buffets to snorkeling in the crystal-clear coves around the property. A complimentary shuttle makes runs to nearby Seven Mile Beach, with exchange privileges at their sister resort, Legends Beach Resort. Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Cincinnati (CVG), Newark (EWR), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (IAH), Pittsburgh (PIT), or Tampa (TPA)
- 4 or 7 nights of all-inclusive accommodations in a garden-view room at Samsara Cliff Resort
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic beverages
- Exchange privileges on all-inclusive plan at Legends Beach Resort
- Various activities
- Shuttle to and from Seven Mile Beach
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Samsara Cliff Resort
- Ladders into the sea: The cliffs behind the resort feature easy-access ladders so you can descend directly into the sea for swimming and snorkeling.
- Relax: Spa services include open-air, waterfront massages, mani-pedis, and bali beds (additional charges apply).
- Be adventurous If you’re brave enough, go cliff jumping, or learn how to scuba dive at the resort’s PADI dive center (additional charges apply).
- Colorful accommodations Spacious rooms feature tropical decor and furnished verandas.
- Sister resort: A complimentary shuttle runs between Samsara and Legends Beach Resort on Seven Mile Beach, where you’ll have access to three freshwater pools and another set of restaurants.
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white sand beaches, dramatic rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. Its underwater beauty makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called “the capital of casual,” Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’s Best Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Farther inland, the mountainous terrain harbors several eco-tourism attractions including hiking, ziplining, and waterfall tours. Take a 60- to 90-minute drive east to reach the cascading YS Falls or Mayfield Falls, where you can wade in 21 natural pools shaded by exotic tropical flowers and ferns. Or stay close to Negril by visiting the Royal Palm Reserve, where 300 acres of swamp forests and wetlands shelter more than 300 types of birds and butterflies.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No your child does not need their own Groupon voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Prices range from $xxx-$xxx and are subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Vacation Express for details.
- Parking: available
- Rollaways: may be available, subject to availability
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms
- Room upgrades: not available
- All-inclusive meal plan
- Shuttle to sister resort and Seven Mile Beach
- Buffet eateries and oceanfront dining
- Three pools and hot tub
- Sun decks carved into cliffs
- PADI dive center
- Facilities spa (additional charges apply)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Oceanfront restaurant and bar
- Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2015. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/17/15 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $100 fee per person to cancel; 45-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare nonrefundable 24 hours after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Airport transfers not included ($49/adult, $25/kid)
- $149 fee to travel solo
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Samsara Cliff Resort Stay with Airfare from Vacation Express
- Included round-trip airfare from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Cincinnati (CVG), Newark (EWR), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (IAH), Pittsburgh (PIT), or Tampa (TPA)