All-Inclusive Dominican Republic Vacation
With this vacation, you’ll soak up the sun and sip cocktails at an all-inclusive resort on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Columbus (CMH), Atlanta (ATL), Baltimore (BWI), Charlotte (CLT), Cincinnati (CVG), Cleveland (CLE), Nashville (BNA), New Orleans (MSY), Newark (EWR), or Pittsburgh (PIT)
- 5 or 6 nights of all-inclusive accommodations in a standard room at Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach
- All meals, drinks, and snacks
- Daily activities and fitness programs
- Enrollment in the Viva Kid’s Club
- Live nightly entertainment
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Hotel taxes, surcharges, and gratuities
Hotel at a Glance: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach
Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach goes beyond the typical all-inclusive experience. You can take complimentary trapeze lessons at an open-air training facility overlooking the Caribbean. There are plenty of ways to relax as well—shady palapas line the resort’s private, 5,000-foot stretch of sand, and you can get a deep-tissue massage or facial at the adjoining Metamorphosis Spa.
- Four freshwater swimming pools: Two of them have separate areas for kids.
- Enjoy tropical cocktails and fried calamari while dining alfresco at La Roca; the resort has four additional restaurants.
- Standard guest rooms feature balconies or terraces and flat-screen TVs.
- Live entertainment is offered nightly.
- Coral stone grotto: a romantic spot for predinner cocktails
Bayahibe, Dominican Republic: Renowned Scuba Diving with White-Sand Beaches
Bayahibe is a former fishing village situated on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It remained relatively untouched by tourism until the late 1990s, when it became known for its white-sand beaches and scuba-diving sites. For diving and snorkeling, it’s worth taking a trip to Saona Island, an uninhabited nature reserve located just off the mainland. Tour operators on catamarans and motorboats will take you to sandbars and shipwrecks inhabited by brightly colored fish.
About 20 miles (32 km) from the hotel, the cobblestone streets of Altos de Chavon are lined with artists’ studios, galleries, and quaint cafés. The village is also home to a 5,000-seat amphitheater, which has featured headlining shows from superstars ranging from Frank Sinatra to Shakira.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, your child does not need their own Groupon voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation. Prices range from $429-$849 and are subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.