This deal cannot be combined with any other promotional codes.
Is the date or city you’re looking for no longer available? This deal is part of a larger Bahamas sale. See if the option you need is available with a different hotel:
Or, check out these other deals offered by Vacation Express:
How to Book
- Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus/See Options button.
- Complete your order: a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
- Book your trip with Vacation Express: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Vacation Express contact and redemption instructions.
Remember - This deal is priced based on two people sharing a room; each traveler must buy a Groupon.
All-Inclusive Beach Resort on Grand Bahama
The soft white sand and clear waters of Churchill Beach create a picturesque backdrop for this family-friendly Grand Bahama getaway from Vacation Express. Your stay includes all food and drinks, as well as activities and entertainment for all ages. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip nonstop airfare from Cincinnati (CVG), Newark (EWR), Philadelphia (PHL), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), or Chicago (ORD)
- All flights are operated by Sunwing Airlines; click here to see flight schedule
- 4-night all-inclusive stay in a garden-view double-queen room at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited drinks, cocktails, and wine
- Daily activities
- Resort facilities and services
- Live nightly entertainment
- Local cooking classes
- Cocktail preparation classes
- Kids’ club and mini disco
- Free WiFi
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
At this all-inclusive resort, you can soak up some sun on the secluded Churchill Beach or the expansive pool deck. The 26-acre property offers up many other amenities, including a theater, a disco, and four restaurants. Go back for seconds at the international buffet, or indulge in Italian or Asian dishes at three gourmet à la carte restaurants.
- Garden-view rooms feature marble floors, tropical decor, and private balconies.
- Sip drinks at the beach bar or lounge bar.
- Relax in the steamy sauna or get pampered with a massage at the spa (additional fee).
- Keep kids busy with supervised activities such as paintball and trapeze lessons.
- Watersports: Try your hand at kayaking or snorkeling in the ocean.
- Challenge an opponent on the tennis courts or play beach soccer, volleyball, and water polo.
Freeport, Grand Bahama: Tropical Oasis Rich in Wildlife
Located on the southern coast of Grand Bahama island, Freeport is a Caribbean tourism mecca that’s home to three national parks and some of the world’s most gorgeous beaches. Temperatures rarely dip below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, attracting sunbathers as well as snorkelers and deep-sea fishers.
If you can tear yourself away from the sand and surf, consider visiting the Garden of the Groves for a stroll through lush vegetation inhabited by tropical birds, turtles, and fish. Farther east, orchids and ming trees line the trails and boardwalks at Lucayan National Park, a 40-acre property where you can also explore an extensive underwater cave system.
Perched on a peninsula just outside Freeport, the Port Lucaya Marketplace comprises 80 stores selling local sundries and services. At the west end, artisans craft jewelry, furniture, and souvenirs from dried palm fronds and wood.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, your child does not need their own Groupon voucher. For kids aged 2-12, you can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Prices range from $349–$499 subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.