Vacation Express: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
All-Inclusive Playa del Carmen Vacation with Airfare
The Riviera Maya lies along Mexico’s Caribbean coast just south of Cancun. It’s an area of white-sand beaches, Mayan Ruins, and renowned snorkeling spots. All of that and more will be at your disposal during this all-inclusive trip. On this Playa del Carmen getaway at the Viva Wyndham Maya resort, you don’t have to worry about meals, snacks, drinks, activities, or entertainment—they’re all covered in your all-inclusive stay. You can spend the day parked on the sand or next to the pool, then head to one of five restaurants for international cuisine before taking in a show, hitting up the bars, dancing the night away, or relaxing in the spa. This vacation from Vacation Express includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- New York (JFK)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- St. Louis (STL)
- Washington, DC (DCA)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
- Rates are based on 3 night accommodations and non-extended layovers. Travel dates are subject to airline routes and availability. VE makes sure travelers get the most of their vacation, spending the most time at their destination. Non-stop flights offer early departures and evenings returns. Reservations with one-stop layovers won’t include overnight flights. Travel time will not exceed 10 hours. Vacation Express also won’t combine different airlines between departure and return flights.
Hotel (Choice of 3 or 7 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a superior room at Viva Wyndham Maya
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited drinks, cocktails, and wine
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Access to services and facilities
- Taxes and gratuities
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Vacation Express: Go to your account to view your voucher for Vacation Express contact and redemption instructions. Book by 8/29/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $139 fee (3 Nights) or $309 fee (7 Nights) to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, your child does not need their own Groupon voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Child prices start at $269 and are subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.