What You Get
All-inclusive stay for two in a superior room
- Option 1: $429 for a 3-night stay (up to a $910 value)
- Option 2: $572 for a 4-night stay (up to a $1,214 value)
- Option 3: $709 for a 5-night stay (up to a $1,517 value)
All-inclusive package covers: * Three buffet-style or à la carte meals daily, plus snacks * Domestic alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks * Select activities, including nonmotorized watersports * All taxes and gratuity
Policies and Fees
Book by: 2/8/15
Travel window: 1/5/15–2/28/15 and 4/12/15–6/22/15
- Cancellation policy & fees: 48-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night’s stay up to Groupon price applies
- Airfare not included.
All-Inclusive Waterfront Resort in Puerto Vallarta
Vamar Vallarta Marina & Beach Resort sits in the Marina Vallarta area of Puerto Vallarta, overlooking spectacular views of the water from every side. Look out to the west and you can see the picture-perfect beaches of Banderas Bay. To the east you can watch sailboats bobbing in their marina slips. At the resort’s main freeform pool there’s a swim-up palapa bar serving snacks and tropical drinks. Lounge in the sun here or on the beach, which is just steps away.
The all-inclusive plan covers meals, tips, snacks, and domestic alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks at any of the bars or restaurants onsite, which specialize in Mexican and Italian food. You’ll also get free access to several resort activities, including nonmotorized watersports (except scuba diving) and bicycle rentals. At the end of the day, you can head back to your spacious superior room; each of the units has a private balcony overlooking the marina.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs and bouncy castles. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) is approximately 5 miles from the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? There is no charge for kids 6 or younger; $35 per night for kids aged 7–12; $49 per night for kids aged 13–16; $80 per night for guests 17 or older. The maximum occupancy for the superior room is 3 adults and 2 kids.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with this Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Superior Room * Two double beds and one sleeper sofa * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 3 adults and 2 kids * Adding occupants above standard (all-inclusive plan): no charge for kids 4 or younger; $35 per night for kids aged 5–12; $49 per night for kids aged 13–16; $80 per night for guests 17 or older
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Two restaurants, three bars, and a snack bar
- Direct beach access
- Pool with swim-up bar
- Promotional value expires Feb 9, 2015. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 2/8/15 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 1/5/15–2/28/15 and 4/12/15–6/22/15
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 3 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- 48-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All-Inclusive Vamar Vallarta Marina & Beach Resort
- Nearest airport: Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR; about 5 miles)