All-Inclusive Resort on Bávaro Beach
Palm trees grow all over the grounds at Vista Sol Punta Cana, an all-inclusive resort located on serene Bávaro Beach. You can see these mature trees from every spot on the resort, which includes seven bars, four restaurants, three adult pools, and two kiddie pools. The restaurants serve a wide mix of cuisines, from local dishes to European and American staples. And when you’re ready to hit the beach, the Caribbean Sea is only steps away.
Each day presents many options, from soaking up rays on the beach to hitting the tennis courts. You could discover the Aquagym or grab a cocktail at the pool bar. In the evening, the adults can head off to the casino or the disco. Kids can enjoy the mini club (only available during the day) and the mini disco. Those interested in exploring the country’s many attractions, such as the sugar-cane fields or Punta Cana’s Marinarium marine park, can set up a tour with the concierge.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as "a beautiful island paradise." Punta Cana, located on the island's easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day's catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of Punta Cana International Airport in Punta Cana (airport code: PUJ) Travel time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 25 minutes one-way.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The standard and maximum occupancy of all Groupon valid rooms is 2 adults.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No additional resort credits are offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.