Choose from Six Options
- C$125 for a 1-night stay for two in a one-bedroom suite (a C$199 value)
- C$245 for a 2-night stay for two in a one-bedroom suite (a C$398 value)
- C$355 for a 3-night stay for two in a one-bedroom suite (a C$597 value)
- C$145 for a 1-night stay for up to four in a two-bedroom suite (a C$279 value)
- C$285 for a 2-night stay for up to four in a two-bedroom suite (a C$558 value)
- C$385 for a 3-night stay for up to four in a two-bedroom suite (a C$837 value)
Hotel at a Glance: Water’s Edge Shoreside Suites
Frequent storms turn Vancouver Island’s rugged coast into one of the most entertaining spectacles around. Gale-force winds send ocean waves crashing high up into the air, where it briefly seems like they may rival the height of the island’s old-growth forests. Water’s Edge Shoreside Suites, only 20 minutes from Long Beach and the Tofino area, offers many romantic vantage points, with an outdoor hot tub and marina views from every suite.
- Cozy up with views of the water from your suite’s private patio.
- In-suite amenities: full kitchen, dining room, and gas fireplace
- Get pampered at the onsite Nurture Day Spa, an Aveda Concept spa offering body wraps, facials, and aesthetic treatments.
- Within walking distance: the 100-year-old Amphitrite Point Lighthouse and the Wild Pacific Trail, where you’ll see the shoreline, rugged cliffs, and ancient forests
British Columbia’s Pacific Rim: Unblemished Natural Bounty
A temperate rainforest made verdant with old-growth spruce, red cedar, and hemlock, the west coast of Vancouver Island is home to the Wild Pacific Trail, Long Beach, Tofino area, Broken Group Islands National Park and Pacific Rim National Park. Near the edge of this forest you’ll find the Ucluelet Peninsula. Ucluelet was a First Nations fishing village before European settlers arrived in the late 1800s; today it’s become the perfect destination to surf, kayak, or charter a boat and head out in search of fresh halibut, salmon, and other saltwater fish. During fall and winter months, the abundant scenery can be viewed while walking the long beaches and hiking through old-growth rainforest.