Property at a Glance: White Bay Villas & Seaside Cottages
Nestled on picturesque White Bay, White Bay Villas & Seaside Cottages offers a quiet beachfront getaway. You'll have a Jeep at your disposal, allowing you to explore the island at your leisure. Grab a casual bite to eat at One Love Bar and Grill (a short walk away), or head to Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant for filet mignon and grilled mahi-mahi (about a mile away).
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Spacious accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens—including wine openers and blenders—and outdoor decks.
- Drink like a local: Sip the island's famous Painkiller rum drink at the bar that invented it, the Soggy Dollar Bar.
- Notable accolades: This hotel has won a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for four consecutive years from 2011 to 2014.
- Snorkeling gear can be provided.
Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands: Laid-Back Retreat amid Unspoiled Tropical Landscape
Even at the center of this small island, you're never far from a soft, white-sand beach. Jost Van Dyke is one of the world's most picturesque small towns, spanning just over 8 square miles and boasting approximately 200 permanent residents. Most of the tranquil island is undeveloped, having only gained electricity and paved roads in the late 1990s. This has helped preserve Jost Van Dyke's low-key lifestyle, which is centered on boating, casual foods, and fruity cocktails. Perhaps the best example of this is the beachside Soggy Dollar Bar, so named because it has no dock and boaters must swim the short distance to shore and pay for their drinks with wet money. It's also the reputed birthplace of the Painkiller, the island's unofficial drink, a blend of rum, cream of coconut, and pineapple and orange juices.
Jost Van Dyke's Great Harbour is one of its most popular attractions. Here, visitors can barhop or shop at the coast's handful of small restaurants, bars, and boutiques.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Cyril E. King Airport (airport code: STT) or Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (airport code: EIS). Transportation to the property is approximately $100 per person round trip, including all land cabs and ferries. For further travel information, please click here.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? Additional occupancy for adults is only allowed in the Three-Bedroom Plantation Villa. Each additional guest is $35 per night (room only). Small children may be accommodated in certain rooms. Please contact property directly for more information.
3. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not offered with this deal.
4. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (800) 778-8066.