Top Reasons to Stay at Whitestone Country Inn
- The inn is comprised of an old-fashioned red farmhouse, a schoolhouse, and several cottages and is set on 360 acres overlooking Watts Bar Lake.
- There’s plenty to do outside, from tennis and hiking to kayaking trips on the water (weather permitting).
- Guest rooms are decorated with elegant Victorian accents and outfitted with large whirlpool tubs. Some rooms have fireplaces.
- At the onsite restaurant, chefs use locally grown produce and farm-fresh eggs to cook up breakfast dishes such as omelets and biscuits and gravy. They even grind their own flour. The dinner menu features four nightly entree options ranging in price from $19.95 to $31.95.
- You can indulge in mud wraps, deep-tissue massages, and invigorating facials at the day spa and salon.
- An optional horse-drawn carriage ride takes you on a tour of the picturesque setting. Head over to the adjacent Paint Rock Refuge for some bird watching.<p>
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.