Top Reasons to Stay at Birchcreek Healthy New York Retreat
- The package includes a daily fresh fruit or juice breakfast, guided power walks in the morning, and a wellness packet filled with recipes and tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- For $49, you can upgrade to the Birchcreek Power Program, which includes 5–6 hours of daily fitness classes and three meals or juices per day.
- The inn sits on a scenic 23-acre estate surrounded by New York’s Catskill Mountains.
- You’ll have 24-hour access to a fitness center equipped with treadmills, elliptical machines, and free weights.
- Housed in a restored 19th-century mansion, the inn features original chestnut trim, eight fireplaces, and a grand entryway.
- In your free time, you can hike along wooded trails, relax in the heated outdoor pool, or head into the town of Woodstock, located about 25 miles away.
- All 10 guest rooms have WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and peaceful views of trees, hills, and streams.
Pine Hill, New York: Scenic Hamlet in Catskill Mountains near Woodstock
Nestled in the Catskill Mountains of upstate New York, Pine Hill is a tiny hamlet surrounded by towering peaks. It’s home to a network of scenic hiking trails that run through forested hilltops and along backcountry roads. This part of the state, which includes the nearby Catskill Forest Preserve, is a popular recreation destination, thanks to its abundance of waterfalls, lakes, and meadows. You’ll likely see an array of wild animals, such as bobcats and white-tailed deer.
Woodstock—the self-proclaimed “most famous small town in the world”—lies about 30 minutes east of Pine Hill. Internationally known as the site of the legendary 1969 music festival, Woodstock continues to thrive as an outpost of hippiedom. You can visit a number of unique art galleries and stop for lunch at one of the mom-and-pop eateries decorated with vintage music posters.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.