What You Get
Stay for two in a standard queen, king, or double-queen room
- Option 1: $85 for 1 night (up to a $149 value)
- Option 2: $149 for 2 nights (up to a $298 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 7/27/14
Travel window: 6/1/14–8/31/14
- Cancellation policy & fees: 24-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 12.05% tax not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort
This misson-style hotel is a desert oasis set amid two championship golf courses at the foot of the Santa Rita Mountains. Tucson's shopping and restaurants are just a short drive away.
- Modern comforts: Guest rooms include flat-screen TVs and complimentary WiFi access.
- Driving time from Tucson: 30 minutes
- Must-play golf courses: Canoa Ranch, designed by Lee Schmidt and Brian Hurley, and Torres Blancas designed by Lee Trevino and Ocampo & Fernande. Both courses offer panoramic views of the Green Valley.
- Beat the heat: In the outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast buffet: Including made-to-order omelet station
- Signature dishes at The Grill on the Green include grilled salmon and pork tenderloin. Enjoy your meal while overlooking the nearby Canoa Ranch Golf Course.
- Notable accolade: The hotel won a Certificate of Excellence in 2013 from TripAdvisor.
Green Valley, Arizona: Desert Golfing Haven near Tucson
When you cross the street in Green Valley, make sure to look both ways for golf carts. It's a popular and prosperous golfing destination dotted with country clubs and public greens that provide a lush contrast to the surrounding desert.
The valley sits in the shadow of the Santa Rita Mountain range, most of which lies within the Coronado National Forest, where you can find horseback riding, hiking, and biking trails snaking through rocky cliffs. Birdwatchers should check out Madera Canyon at the base of the mountains, where rare spotted owls and more than 15 species of hummingbirds live.
There's plenty to do within a short drive of Green Valley—you can explore Colossal Cave or take kids to the Asarco Mineral Discovery Center to learn about the area's mining industry. For shopping and fine dining, make the 30-minute drive to Tucson, where you can wander through the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
- One queen bed, one king bed, or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 in one-queen and one-king rooms, 4 in double-queen rooms
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; guests 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two championship golf courses
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Grill on the Green restaurant
- Outdoor pool, hot tub, and sundeck
- Complimentary WiFi
- Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 7/27/14 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 6/1/14–8/31/14
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- 24-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to merchant
- Not valid with reward points
- 12.05% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wyndham Canoa Ranch Golf Resort
- Nearest airport: 29 miles from Tucson International Airport (TUS)
- Distance to Tucson: about 25 miles