Hotel at a Glance: Xinalani
Nestled between 10 acres of lush jungle and the shore of Banderas Bay is Xinalani Retreat. The retreat complements its nature-centered atmosphere with soothing yoga studies throughout the property.
- Practice multiple forms of yoga in open-air studios to the tune of a jungle soundtrack or on the sandy shores of the beach.
- Dine on Mexican cuisine at the beachfront restaurant with outdoor dining.
- Relax in the lounge bar: Wake up with a cappuccino, rehydrate with fresh coconut water, or unwind with a glass of wine or a cocktail.
- Beach terrace and pool: Soak up the sun or grab a kayak and explore the coastline.
- Oceanfront spa: Enjoy bungalows that face the ocean and the sounds of splashing waves during a massage or beauty treatment.
- Go to a purifying ceremony in the beachfront Temazcal, a traditional Mexican sweat lodge.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) is the closest airport, and is approximately 12 miles from the property. The property is accessible by boat only, and offers round-trip transfers for $105 USD per person from the API Terminal Maritima in Marina Vallarta, approximately 15 minutes from the airport via taxi. Boat transfer is approximately 45 minutes.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This voucher covers 1–2 guests, depending on option purchased. Please contact the property to add additional occupants.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding dining, please click here.