What You Get
Stay for two in a mountain suite or cottage with Wanderer package
- Option 1: $399 for a 2-night stay (up to a $950 value)
- Option 2: $599 for a 3-night stay (up to a $1,250 value)
- Option 3: $799 for a 4-night stay (up to a $1,550 value)
- Option 4: $960 for a 5-night stay (up to a $1,850 value)
Included in Wanderer package:
- All meals
- Cooking tour
- Rasta Experience
- Farm tour
- Beach or cliff day
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/23/18
Travel by: 3/31/19
- Blackout dates: 12/20/18-01/05/19
- Cancellation policy & fees: 30-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 17.5% tax not included.
- Airfare not included.
Hotel at a Glance: Zimbali Culinary Retreats
Zimbali Culinary Retreats gives you the chance to live in the mountains on a 7.5-acre organic farm and take part in a cultural and culinary journey where all meals are included. Hiking, napping in hammocks, and dining on award- winning food are all part of the experience at this eco-friendly resort, located in a Jamaican farming village about 30 minutes from Negril.
- Farm to table: You’ll watch chefs prepare a multi-course meal using ingredients grown on the resort’s 7.5-acre organic farm at Zimbali’s “Farm to Table” Cooking Show. Vegan and vegetarian options abound.
- Award winner: The restaurant holds a 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and is the No. 1 restaurant in Jamaica on the site.
- Listen to reggae as you sip a Red Stripe lager or a dark and stormy cocktail made from ginger beer and Jamaican rum.
- Included tours take you around the farm, to the beach for a day, into the forest for a Rastafarian Ital Cooking Experience.
- Mountain suites and cottages are single structures, giving you lots of privacy and views of the farm.
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white-sand beaches, dramatic rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. Its underwater beauty makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called “the capital of casual,” Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white-sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’s Best Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay (airport code: MBJ) Travel time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 75 minutes one-way and costs $99 one-way for two passengers.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The standard and maximum occupancy of the mountain cottage or suites is 2 adults.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No additional resort credits are offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (876) 252-3232
Mountain Suite and Cottage
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 12 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Organic farm
- Reggae bar
- African drumming night on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Drumming lessons (additional fee)
- Spa services (additional fee)
- Consultations with Rastafarian natural herbalist (additional fee)
- African yoga and meditation (additional fee)
- DVD and book library
- Concierge services
- WiFi access
- Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 11/23/18 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 3/31/19
- Blackout dates of 12/20/18-01/05/19
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 3 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Zimbali Culinary Retreats at (876) 252-3232 for specific availability
- 30-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- 17.5% tax not included
- Smoking is allowed in the retreat.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zimbali Culinary Retreats
- Nearest airport: Sangster International (MBJ; 39 mi/63 km)