Going to a restaurant with a fancy menu is a great way to impress a date, who might not otherwise know you can read. Order for the table with this Groupon.
What You Get
C$49 for a two-course prix fixe dinner for two (up to C$88 total value)
- One shared appetizer (up to $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to an $11 value each)
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Galla Winehouse and Bistro
Damask-patterned wallpaper and ornate chandeliers complement Galla Winehouse and Bistro's refined, European-inspired sensibilities. However, executive chef Steven Scott and his team cook accessible dishes that encourage sharing and socializing.
Three Culinary Commitments
|Locally grown produce and locally crafted cheeses appear throughout the menu.||By working closely with Care Bakery, the kitchen is able to provide guests with many gluten-free options.||In addition to making preserves and marinara sauce in-house, the chefs bake fresh breads.|
The wine list spans continents, featuring choices from familiar grape-growing regions throughout France, New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Germany, South Africa, and the United States. However, the selection also includes lesser known bottles from Croatia, Romania, and El Dorado.