Sea-salt spa can help to relieve respiratory ailments, rheumatic pain, and digestive problems during tranquil 45-minute sessions
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Galos Caves
The air is tinged with the smell and taste of salt. Stalactites of salt dangle from the ceiling, and the floor crunches as the group walks through inches of rock salt. After taking a seat, soft music plays and the lights dim while the group relaxes and breathes in the healing salt air. This routine plays out several times a day inside Galos Caves' artificial sea microclimate, which earned it a nod in Time magazine. Using 100% Black Sea salt, the cave's air is laden with the negative ions of salt, which are thought to treat respiratory diseases, digestive tract problems, and dermatological blemishes. From asthma to rheumatic disease, the salt can help the body alleviate the more troubling symptoms of myriad conditions, and the relaxed atmosphere helps remove stress. Kids are welcome in the serene environment, and the staff gives children toys such as shovels, Frisbees, rakes, and plastic french fries to play with in the crystals.