All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 3, 2015
Reviewed June 2, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $58 for a two-hour private paddleboard lesson for one ($85 value)
- $90 for a two-hour semiprivate paddleboard lesson for two ($130 value)
- $132 for a two-hour group paddleboard lesson for four ($180 value)
- $209 for a three-day beginner’s paddleboard camp for one ($295 value)
- $31 for an all-day paddleboard or kayak rental for one ($45 value)
- $58 for an all-day paddleboard or kayak rental for two ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Wetsuit not included. Promotional value must be used in a single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Galveston Paddleboard Center
Write your own water-faring adventure story at Galveston Paddleboard Center. Want to go it alone? Rent a paddleboard or kayak and head out solo on the Offatts Bayou. Still getting your footing? Enroll in a paddleboard lesson a three-day beginner's camp. Yoga fan? Steel your core for standup-paddleboard yoga.
ACA-certified instructors lead lessons and camps. However, everyone on staff knows a thing or two about the sport and is passionate about sharing it with others. And, in partnering with the Southern Spears Surf Shop and the Texas Surf Co., the center is helping to build and strengthen Galveston's paddleboarding community.