Professional chefs generally know more than the average cook, including how to remove the poisonous glands from onions. Dine out with this Groupon.
$75 for Six-Course Seafood Dinner for Two ($170.05 Total Value)
- One onion blossom (a $6.95 value)
- Two cups of french onion soup or soup of the day (up to a $13.90 value)
- Two house or caesar salads with garlic toast (a $5.90 value)
- One seafood platter with two Maine lobsters, one pound of snow crab legs, and choice of shrimp scampi or fried shrimp (a $105.75 value)
- Choice of two sides
- Two slices of cheesecake (an $11.90 value)
- One bottle of house red or white wine (a $19.95 value)
- Two cups of coffee or tea (a $5.70 value)
Gamaroff's Bar and Grill
Gamaroff’s Bar and Grill combines the cuisine of an upscale dining establishment with the atmosphere of a laid-back sports bar. Within an unpretentious dining room and bar, waiters serve up plates of richly prepared steak-house fare, such as signature prime ribs that the chefs age for 28 days before slow roasting for a full 24 hours. Patrons can daintily cut into ritzy delicacies—such as shrimp scampi, escargot, and grilled filet mignon kebab—while rooting for their favorite sports team on multiple flat-screen TVs, just like Warren Buffett does during football season. Of course, the cooks also prepare good old-fashioned burgers, new york strip steaks, and chicken club sandwiches.