Professional chefs generally know more than the average cook, including how to remove the poisonous glands from onions. Dine out with this Groupon.
$75 for Six-Course Dinner for Two ($170.05 Total Value)
- One onion blossom (a $6.95 value)
- Two cups of french onion soup or soup of the day (up to a $13.90 value)
- Two house or caesar salads with garlic toast (a $5.90 value)
- One seafood platter with two Maine lobsters, one pound of snow crab legs, and choice of shrimp scampi or fried shrimp (a $105.75 value)
- Choice of two sides
- Two slices of cheesecake (an $11.90 value)
- One bottle of house red or white wine (a $19.95 value)
- Two cups of coffee or tea (a $5.70 value)
Gamaroff's Bar and Grill
Gamaroff’s Bar and Grill combines the cuisine of an upscale dining establishment with the atmosphere of a laid-back sports bar. Within an unpretentious dining room and bar, waiters serve up plates of richly prepared steak-house fare, such as signature prime ribs that the chefs age for 28 days before slow roasting for a full 24 hours. Patrons can daintily cut into ritzy delicacies—such as shrimp scampi, escargot, and grilled filet mignon kebab—while rooting for their favorite sports team on multiple flat-screen TVs, just like Warren Buffett does during football season. Of course, the cooks also prepare good old-fashioned burgers, new york strip steaks, and chicken club sandwiches.
78% of 417 customers recommend
“The French onion soup is delicious and huge!”
“Great food. Great service. Great music. We will be back soon.”
“The Salmon and garlic mashed potatoes are AMAZING! If you go, go on Friday VERY good entertainment”