Professional chefs generally know more than the average cook, including how to remove the poisonous glands from onions. Dine out with this Groupon.
$59 for a Prix-Fixe Dinner for Two ($120 Total Value)
- One onion blossom (a $6.95 value)
- Two salads or cups of soup (up to a $13.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $59.80 value)
- Choice of two sides
- Two desserts (up to an $11.90 value)
- One bottle of house red or white wine (a $22 value)
- Two cups of coffee or tea (a $5.45 value)
- Click here to see the available menu items.
Gamaroff's Bar and Grill
Gamaroff’s Bar and Grill combines the cuisine of an upscale dining establishment with the atmosphere of a laid-back sports bar. Within an unpretentious dining room and bar, waiters serve up plates of richly prepared steak-house fare, such as signature prime ribs that the chefs age for 28 days before slow roasting for a full 24 hours. Patrons can daintily cut into ritzy delicacies—such as shrimp scampi, escargot, and grilled filet mignon kebab—while rooting for their favorite sports team on multiple flat-screen TVs, just like Warren Buffett does during football season. Of course, the cooks also prepare good old-fashioned burgers, new york strip steaks, and chicken club sandwiches.
What some people are buzzing about:
“I recommend this restaurant :)”
“Please post another Groupon :)”
“Steve was the best waiter ever :)”