Professional chefs generally know more than the average cook, including how to remove the poisonous glands from onions. Dine out with this Groupon.
$55 for Six-Course Dinner for Two (Up to $115.85 Total Value)
- One onion blossom ($6.95 value)
- Two cups of french onion soup or the soup of the day ($13.90 value)
- Two house or Caesar salads ($11.90 value)
- Choice of two entrees (up to a $45.90 value)
- Two cheesecake or napoleon desserts ($11.90 value)
- One bottle of house wine ($20 value)
- Two cups of coffee ($5.30 value)
Entree choices include grilled salmon ($16.95), full rack of baby back ribs ($16.95), shrimp scampi ($16.95), 18-ounce Kansas City strip steak ($17.95), or 18-ounce t-bone steak ($22.95).
Gamaroff's Bar and Grill
Gamaroff’s Bar and Grill combines the cuisine of an upscale dining establishment with the atmosphere of a laid-back sports bar. Within an unpretentious dining room and bar, waiters serve up plates of richly prepared steak-house fare, such as signature prime ribs that the chefs age for 28 days before slow roasting for a full 24 hours. Patrons can daintily cut into ritzy delicacies—such as shrimp scampi, escargot, and grilled filet mignon kebab—while rooting for their favorite sports team on multiple flat-screen TVs, just like Warren Buffett does during football season. Of course, the cooks also prepare good old-fashioned burgers, new york strip steaks, and chicken club sandwiches.
78% of 417 customers recommend
100 South Federal Highway
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009