What You'll Get
Walking the runway is harder than people think, mostly because of all the landing airplanes. Strut your stuff in new garb with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for a Missouri scarf from Game Day Glamour, Greek Glamour’s sister site (a $25 value)
- $24 for an American Apparel hoodie with a sorority logo (a $48 value)
- $299 for 15 American Apparel racerback tank dresses with a sorority logo (a $630 value)
- $375 for 20 American Apparel racerback tank dresses with a sorority logo (an $840 value)
- $20 for $40 worth of women’s Greek-inspired apparel and accessories<p>
The online shopping site is punctuated with the classic stylings of American Apparel gear and the handmade jewelry of U.S. designers. Shoppers can fill their virtual carts with an American Apparel polo dress in colors such as red, baby blue, or gold or stock up on handmade wrap bracelets from Lily Dawson Designs such as a [woven toggle bracelet]. Texas-based jewelry designer Rory Ashton crafts her own inimitable jewels in the form of blue star earrings and the Kappa Delta–inspired turtle cove ring.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Shipping not included. No cash back. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Screen printing not included for hoodie option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Greek Glamour
Owner Meaghan Biederman harnessed her experiences as a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma's Eta Alpha chapter at Stephens College to open Greek Glamour, where she curates a sparkling collection of Greek-inspired accessories from U.S. designers and painstakingly affixes sorority logos onto the classic shapes of clothing from American Apparel. Working out of St. Louis, Meaghan readies her colorful gear for shipments throughout the country or to sororities that have relocated to Atlantis.