What You'll Get
A football’s distinctive construction allows it to be thrown in a tight spiral, kicked through the uprights, or filled with helium so that it can return to its mother, the blimp overhead. Take possession with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $299 for on-campus Tailgate Package #3 for the Alabama game against Georgia State on Oct. 5 (a $600 value)
- $299 for on-campus Tailgate Package #3 for the Alabama game against UT-Chattanooga on Nov. 23 (a $600 value)
- $499 for VIP package #4 for the Alabama game against Georgia State on Oct. 5 (a $1000 value)
- $499 for VIP package #4 for the Alabama game against UT-Chattanooga on Nov. 23 (a $1000 value)<p>
Tailgate Package #3 (accommodates 20-40) includes:
- 400 square feet of tent coverage
- Three tables
- 12 chairs
- 37-inch HDTV
- Setup and breakdown by Gameday Done Right staff <p>
VIP Package #4 (accommodates 40-60) includes:
- 600 square feet of tent coverage
- Four tables
- 16 chairs
- 47-inch HDTV
- Setup and breakdown by Gameday Done Right staff<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Cancellations must be made at least 14-days prior to game day or price up to the Groupon may apply. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must activate Groupon 22 days prior to the game day. Only valid for game purchased. Must sign rental contract. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gameday Done Right
Gameday Done Right brings the pregame party to fans. The company's expansive tents host anywhere from 10–60 guests and are outfitted with high-definition televisions, comfortable seating, and tables. Festive packages vary in size, but they all include setup and breakdown by Gameday Done Right's staff. Should customers request a spot in Presidential Park, they can take advantage of a tailgating catering menu featuring all the ribs, sausage, and sandwiches needed to fuel rousing cheers and celebratory human pyramids.