What You'll Get
Like an Easter egg hunt at a chicken-pox ward, billiards asks you to pocket striped orbs while trying not to scratch. Keep your mind on the game with today’s Groupon to GameMaster in West Allis. Choose from the following seven options:
- For $229, you get a tirade foosball table (a $459.99 value).
- For $229, you get a Calgary air-hockey table (a $459.99 value).
- For $299, you get a Tucson billiards table (a $599 value).
- For $349, you get a Phoenix billiards table (a $699.99 value).
- For $349, you get a Detroit air-hockey table (a $699.99 value).
- For $449, you get a Maverick foosball table (an $899.99 value).
- For $15, you get $30 worth of accessories.<p>
The affable staff at GameMaster leads customers through a neon-lit showroom populated by billiards, foosball, and air-hockey tables for infinite in-home revelry. Pool balls fly across blue felt on the multipurpose Phoenix billiard table, which transforms into table tennis or a slide-hockey platform with a simple kiss from a frog. The sleek, modern Tucson billiard table reunites players with precious orbs through a league-style ball return, and pucks glide across the sleek, white, 7-foot Detroit air-hockey table, adding numbers to an inlaid LED scoring screen. Alternatively, the Calgary air-hockey table boasts an air-flow of 80 cubic feet per minute and an LCD electronic scorer. Inside the Maverick foosball table’s sturdy mahogany cabinet, counterbalanced wooden figures make daring saves as human players twist quick-grip handles. Customers can also learn to hit small targets or fasten pins to distant lapels by perusing the shops’ selection of dart cabinets ($79.95+) and dart cases ($16.50+).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. In-store only. Not valid for sale items. Extra fee for shipping. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.