Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a Korean dinner for two with rice wine ($67.95 value)
- $35 for a Korean dinner for two with rice wine, redeemable weekdays only ($67.95 value)
Each dinner includes:
- Bossam Deluxe platter of briny raw oysters, sliced steam-softened pork belly, with radish and white Kimchi ($32.95 value)
- Soft Tofu Hot Pot of tofu and assorted seafood including mussel, clam, and shrimp that is seasoned with a spicy sauce ($20 value)
- Makgeolli pitcher of rice wine ($15 value)
For almost 25 years, Gammeeok has been treating hungry New Yorkers to authentic Korean dishes. The menu includes classics—like bibimbap—as well as lesser-known gems, like seolleongtang, a white ox-bone broth brimming with brisket and wheat-flour noodles, which The New York Times dubbed one of "two things Korean food lovers can't live without". Other must-trys include abai soondae, a sausage stuffed with pork, sweet potato noodles, and steamed pig's feet, and the platter of briny raw oysters, sliced steam-softened pork belly with radish and white kimchi.