All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a Korean dinner for two with rice wine ($67.95 value)
- $35 for a Korean dinner for two with rice wine, redeemable weekdays only ($67.95 value)
Each dinner includes:
- Bossam Deluxe platter of briny raw oysters, sliced steam-softened pork belly, with radish and white Kimchi ($32.95 value)
- Soft Tofu Hot Pot of tofu and assorted seafood including mussel, clam, and shrimp that is seasoned with a spicy sauce ($20 value)
- Makgeolli pitcher of rice wine ($15 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for lunch. Not valid with other promotions or specials. Must use promotional value in one visit. Vegetarian entree available as substitution upon request. Reservation recommended. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
For almost 25 years, Gammeeok has been treating hungry New Yorkers to authentic Korean dishes. The menu includes classics—like bibimbap—as well as lesser-known gems, like seolleongtang, a white ox-bone broth brimming with brisket and wheat-flour noodles, which The New York Times dubbed one of "two things Korean food lovers can't live without". Other must-trys include abai soondae, a sausage stuffed with pork, sweet potato noodles, and steamed pig's feet, and the platter of briny raw oysters, sliced steam-softened pork belly with radish and white kimchi.